Concurrence in the issuance of a Modified Solid Waste Facilities Permit (SWFP) for Pixley Biogas, SWIS Number 54-AA-0053.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tulare County
- Document Title
- Concurrence in the issuance of a Modified Solid Waste Facilities Permit (SWFP) for Pixley Biogas, SWIS Number 54-AA-0053.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Pixley Biogas, LLC
- Document Description
- A change in Permitted Operations from a Transfer/Processing Facility to an In-Vessel Digestion Facility to comply with Title 14, California Code of Regulations (14 CCR), Chapter 3.2 - In-Vessel Digestion Operations and Facilities Regulatory Requirements that became effective after the facility was already permitted as a transfer/processing facility.
- Contact Information
P.O. Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (916) 341-6772
- Cross Streets
- 11518 Road 120
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4025, Sacramento, CA 95812-4025.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2012111057_Pixley Biogas 54-AA-0053 PDF 165 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.