Pixley Biogas Digester site: Current undeveloped land zoned PD-M-1 (Planned Development - Light Manufacturing)
Four J Farms site: Current dairy, zoned AE-40 (Agriculture Exclusive - 40 acre minimum)
Current Calgreen Renewable Fuels site, zoned PD-M-1 (Planned Development - Light Manufacturing)
This project will fund grant agreements ARV-12-053 with Pixley Biogas, LLC to construct a biogas facility, consisting of a Manure Collection and Transport System, an Aerobic Digester, a Biogas Utilization System, and a Post-Digester Separation System.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.