Fremont Solar (Springbok 2 Solar Farm) Project (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2015-026-04 (ITP)), Amendment No. 1, a major..
12 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Kern County
- Document Title
- Fremont Solar (Springbok 2 Solar Farm) Project (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2015-026-04 (ITP)), Amendment No. 1, a major..
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Project involves the construction, operation, and decommissioning of a 150 megawatt photovoltaic solar power-generating facility. The Project includes an approximately 1,323.84-acre solar site and an up to 45.45-acre gen-tie corridor in which a maximum of 6.7 acres will be disturbed. See NOD for full details.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
5592434014 Ext. 238
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located east of State Highway 14, approximately 10 miles north of the City of California City in an unincorporated area of Kern County, California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- The EIR prepared by the lead agency for the Project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the lead agency. CDFW's administrative record of proceedings related to the incidental take permit, as amended, is available to the public for review at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2012111014_NOD_2081-2015-026-04_Amendment1 PDF 489 K