Grant Award # ARV-12-028 for LCHG Fueling Facility
NOD - Notice of Determination
This grant agreement will fund a project by Blackhawk Logistics LLC to construct a publicly accessible liquefied natural gas station to fuel goods movement trucks along the I-10 connection between California and Arizona.
East Side of South Willow Street between West 14th Avenue
Notice of Determination
California Energy Commission
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
California Energy Commission Grants and Loans Office, 1516 Ninth Street, Sacramento, CA 95814.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.