Ski Run Invasive Aquatic Plant Control
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tahoe Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Ski Run Invasive Aquatic Plant Control
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Removal and control of invasive quatic plants. Beneficiaries include all public users of the Ski Run area of Lake Tahoe including recreational boaters, swimmers, local concessionaires, kayakers and stand-up paddlers.
- Contact Information
Tahoe Resource Conservation District
870 Emerald Bay Road, Suite 108
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : 530 543 1501 x109
- South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will begin restoration and maintenance of the watercraft navigational channel leading from Ski Run Marina in Lake Tahoe. The area will be brought to more natural conditions. Invasive aquatic plants in the area cause navigational and recreatioanl hazards. This project is similar to numerous other project in Lake Tahoe aimed at controlling invasive aquatic plant populations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.