Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0060-R1, Ochs Riparian Alterations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0060-R1, Ochs Riparian Alterations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the placement of large boulders on the banks of the man-made side channel, the placement of footings for a temporary footbridge across the man-made side channel to be removed before high flows, planting of riparian plant species native to CA, and maintenance of the man-made side channel to include removal of channel clogging vegetation and dredging of settled sediment making man-made side channel no deeper than originally excavated depth of four feet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 4, S: 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic tree except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.