Billboard Removal and Reconstruction Agreement at 410 & 446 Cloverleaf Dr.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Baldwin Park, City of (City of Baldwin Park)
- Document Title
- Billboard Removal and Reconstruction Agreement at 410 & 446 Cloverleaf Dr.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Industrial Commercial
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes the removal and replacement of four existing static billboard sign faces with electronic/digital sign displays. These four billboards are located on two separate structures. The applicant would construct, maintain, and operate the new digital billboards under the terms of a billboard removal and reconstruction agreement. The proposed new sign faces are 48 feet in width by 14 feet in height. Total height of the proposed new billboard structure is 48 feet from existing grade. Construction would include removal of the existing sign structures, drilling for new structure footings, concrete to set the columns, erecting of the signs and superstructures, installation of electrical connections, and minor architectural finishing and landscaping. Construction is extimated to occur over a six day period for each structure.
- Contact Information
City of Baldwin Park Community Dev. Dept.
14403 E. Pacific Avenue, 2nd Floor
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Phone : (626) 813-5261
- Baldwin Park
- Los Angeles
- Cross Streets
- Cloverleaf Drive at Valley Boulevard
- Parcel #
- 8564-021-019, 9564-021-023
- State Highways
- I-10, I-605
- San Gabriel River
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Baldwin Park
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Baldwin Park City Hall, Community Development Department, 14403 E. Pacific Ave (2nd Floor), Baldwin Park, CA 91706.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.