Boat, Vessel, RV storage and Marina.
Z: Planned Unit District (P-1)
GP: Commercial Recreation (CR)
Approval of a land use permit to establish a new unnamed wireless telecommunications facility. The proposed project includes installing a new 55-foot tall monopine (faux pine tree) that will contain nine 8-foot tall antennas. The facility will also incorporate electrical equipment cabinets, two GPS antennas, and a back-up generator within a 1,250 square foot lease area. The equipment pad will be sheltered by an eight foot-tall canopy, and a six-foot tall chain-link fence with barbed wire will be constructed around the perimeter of the lease area.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.