Vacant/R-P (Residential and Professional Offices)/Commercial Office
Conditional Use Permit Application No. C-12-174 requests authorization to construct Water Well Pump Station No. 236A. The proposed pump station facility will pump groundwater into the City's municipal water distribution system and has been configured to use water remediation tools such as an iron manganese filtration system, a Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) treatment system and/or an air stripping tower. The pump station facility will be constructed in three phases at 765 East San Jose Avenue, located on the southeast corner of East San Jose Avenue and North Sherman Street, west of North First Street. The property is zoned R-P (Residential and Professional Offices).
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.