Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0192-R1 for Nonindustrial timber management plan 1-03NTMP-006 MEN, "Goodan"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0192-R1 for Nonindustrial timber management plan 1-03NTMP-006 MEN, "Goodan"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Game (DFG) is entering into a lake or streambed alteration agreement (Agreement) with Mr. and/or Mrs. Goodan. The eight activities to be completed according to the Agreement are located approximately three miles north of the town of Gualala and uphill of the St. Orres Inn on Highway 1 in Mendocino County. the project is located on Unnamed tributaries to St. Orres Creek, which empties into the Pacific approximately one mile south of the town of Anchor Bay. The project is located in Section 17; Township 11N, Range 15W Mount Diablo Base and Meridian, in the Gualala U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1691
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Department of Forestry and Fire Protection 135 Ridgway Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.