Millerton Lake - Parking Lot 3 Restroom Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways
- Document Title
- Millerton Lake - Parking Lot 3 Restroom Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will remove and replace an existing vault restroom and other improvements. The upgrade is required in order to provide facilities to meet the high demand that parking lot 3 receives and to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Details are contained in the included NEPA exclusion document completed by Bureau of Reclamation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Boating and Waterways
2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95815-3888
Phone : (916) 263-8138
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is construction of a minor structure accessory to existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.