Tahoe National Forest, Pagge Creek Restoration NEPA
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Tahoe National Forest, Pagge Creek Restoration NEPA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is planning for the continuation of restoration work near Pagge Creek near the Foresthill OHV area. The restoration activity would involve removing 1.5 miles of unauthrized routes in Pagge Creek watershed. The routes would be decompacted, recontoured, storm proofed, and blocked. The restored routes would be allowed to naturally revegetate, with possibly some supplemental planting. Project funding is for the NEPA analysis only as the first phase of the project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA review.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.