Tahoe National Forest, Boca Shoreline Restoration NEPA
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Tahoe National Forest, Boca Shoreline Restoration NEPA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is planning for the restoration of 7 miles of user-created illegal routes and decommissioned roads around the Boca Reservoir shoreline. Large boulders and 8x8 posts would be placed to block OHV access. The routes would be decompacted using heavy equipment with rippers to stimulate natural revegetation. The grant would fund NEPA analysis only as the first phase of the restoration project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Div. 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15378
- Reasons for Exemption
- Note: Not a CEQA Project. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on the file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.