Ground Operations - Wildomar OHV Area
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Ground Operations - Wildomar OHV Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This grant would fund operation and maintenance of the trailhead staging area, campground, restrooms, and potable wells and light rail maintenance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.