NEPA Document Preparation for Phase II McKinstry, North Union, and Jones Fork OHV Areas
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- NEPA Document Preparation for Phase II McKinstry, North Union, and Jones Fork OHV Areas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The grant would fund a review of past NEPA decisions to ensure there are no changed conditions and no NEPA amendments required for follow-up work on past restoration efforts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Div. 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15378
- Reasons for Exemption
- Note: Not a CEQA Project. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.