NEPA Documentation Georgetown RD Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- NEPA Documentation Georgetown RD Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves conducting a two-phase approach for identification, planning, and implementing restoration of closed routes in the Bottlehill area, Volcanoville area, and the area in the vicinity of Stumpy Meadows Reservoir south of the Rubicon River on the Georgetown Ranger District. In the first phase staff identify and map the closed routes being used by OHVs, record locations using global positioning system (GPS) equipment, and photo document use by OHVs and effects on natural resources, assess impacts to special-status plant and wildlife habitats, and review erosion and sediment control measures. The staff would prepare a purpose and need and proposed action document, solicit public involvement, prepare a biological assessment for consultation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and prepare the appropriate NPEA document.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Div. 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15378
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on the file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.