Mental Health Services Building - Enhanced Outpatient Program Facility (Revised)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- Mental Health Services Building - Enhanced Outpatient Program Facility (Revised)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Based on CDCR's analysis of the impact of the agency's "Realignment" policy on a declining mental health population, CDCR filed a revised mental health bed plan (MHBP) with the Colemen Court in June of 2012. The revised MHBP changed the mission of the newly-constructed facility from providing EOP treatment for 150 General Population (GP) inmates to providing EOP treatment space for 100 Administrative Segregation Unit (ASU) inmates. The proposed scope change will utilize all of the new building for the EOP-ASU population, but some modifications to the building will be required in order to meet the higher security requriements for ASU-level inmates. Most of these modifications consist of the relocation of interior walls and re-purposing of existing rooms, but the mission change would also require the construction of 20 small management yards (SMY) located adjacent to the facility.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3013
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to an exisitng facility involving negligible or no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.