Strawberry Culvert Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- Strawberry Culvert Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) District 10 is proposing a maintenance project to repair five (5) culverts located on State Route 108 near the Communities of Strawberry and Pinecrest. One (1) 18 inch culvert would be removed and replaced in kind and four (4) culverts would be repaired with cured-in-place pipe liners. Construction would occur on previously disturbed areas within Caltrans right of way.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 942-6045
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project would install ocncrete on the invert of an 84-inch culvert, and it would not affect any sensitive species or their habitats; any cultural or scenic resources; or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.