Palm Springs Jr. Ranger Program
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Palm Springs Jr. Ranger Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The BLM Palm Springs South Coast Field Office (PSSC FO) intends to establish a Jr. Ranger Program that will deliver environmental stewardship and responsible OHV use maessages via brochures, outdoor presentations, Jr. Ranger health and safety training programs, and demonstration safety equipment to children and parents visiting public lands. The program would be based out of the existing Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument Visitor Center and is intended to provide an environmental benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- Palm Desert
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.