Environmental Compliance Studies for Willow Hole Fence
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Environmental Compliance Studies for Willow Hole Fence
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Palm Springs South Coast Field Office would conduct planning and NEPA analyses for Willow Hole Fence restoration activities. These activities will not result in ground disturbance and are not a project under CEQA.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- Other Location Info
- south of Desert Hot Springs
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.