Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2012-0145-R1, Coleman-South Pole 6/143 Guy and ANchor Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2012-0145-R1, Coleman-South Pole 6/143 Guy and ANchor Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of two (2) ground anchors and guy wires on wooden power pole known as Coleman-South Pole 6/143. This work includes digging a 18-inch diameter by 8-foot hole with an auger attached to a line truck's diesel powered hydraulic boom, placing a steel plate anchor into the excacated hole, backfilling with approximately 2.5 cubic feet of concrete, filling the remaining void with the previously excavated soil material to ground level, and fastening the guy wires from the anchor to the pole.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
- Approximately 7 miles southwest of the unincorporated community of Manton
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not invovle removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.