Consider a Land Exchange Agreement between the State of CA, Acting by and Through the State Lands Commission, and the City and County of San Francisco, Involvin
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider a Land Exchange Agreement between the State of CA, Acting by and Through the State Lands Commission, and the City and County of San Francisco, Involvin
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize and approve the execution, acknowledgement, and recordation of a land exchange agreement terminating the State's sovereign public trust interests in a certain filled parcel involving portions of Seawell Lot 351 and conveying the Trust Termination Parcel to the City of San Francisco in exchange for acquiring an adjacent non-trust parcels located at 8 Washington Street.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Trust termination parcel is a triangular portion of Seawall Lot 351 approximately 23,000 square feet in size. Two trust parcels consists of a 28,000 square foot section of Assessors Block 168 and 171 within the property commonly reffered to as the 8 Washington Property located near San Francisco Bay.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Land exchange agreement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment and is a statutorily exempt activity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.