Consideration of Retrocession of Exclusion Legislative Jurisdiction and Establishment of Concurrent Legislative Jurisdiction at 800 Buchanah Street
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consideration of Retrocession of Exclusion Legislative Jurisdiction and Establishment of Concurrent Legislative Jurisdiction at 800 Buchanah Street
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Accept a retrocession of exclusive legislative and establish concurrent legislative jurisdiction over a portion of lands known as the United States Department of Agriculture Regional Research Center, 800 Buchanan Street, Albany, California.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- 800 Buchanan Street, Albany, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15378
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project under CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.