Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0018-R1, Fern Street Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0018-R1, Fern Street Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment to replace two failed and undersized culverts on Martin Slough, which disconnected and failed during an earthquake on January 9, 2010.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilitieis. Minor Alteration to Land. Small Habitat Restoration Project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.