California City OHV Trail Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- California City OHV Trail Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would include the maintenance of the California City OHV trails system, the OHV park facility (Borax Bill Park), and route signage and markers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- California City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alterations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.