California City Education and Safety
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- California City Education and Safety
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project provides staffing, medical equipment, and supplies for the first aid station at Borax Bill Park. It also provides staffing and equipment for emergency vehicles to respond to the OHV area for accident scenes, search and rescure incidents, and any OHV incidents needing California City Fire Department response.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- California City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.