Friends of Jawbone Ground Operations - Trail and Route Maintenance Work
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Friends of Jawbone Ground Operations - Trail and Route Maintenance Work
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of signage, fencing, and maintenance of OHV trails in several OHV areas in the desert of eastern Kern County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.