Ground Operations - La Grange Regional OHV Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Ground Operations - La Grange Regional OHV Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This ground operations project will assist the County in servicing the facility in the following areas; entrance station collection/support; cleaning restrooms; volunteer support and coordination; trash collection; printing maps on recycled paper; physical barriers for traffic control; fencing repairs; regulatory and directional signage; maintaining trees; site and program management; electrical repairs; and operational funding for staff.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.