Development of Potable Water System - Frank Raines Regional OHV Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Development of Potable Water System - Frank Raines Regional OHV Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Frank Raines water project would provide park visitors with access to potable water for drinking, cooking, hand washing, and showering. The project includes a potable water storage tank and a water treatment plant which would contain a filter, filter matrix, chlorinator, low water and low chlorination notification system, assorted valves, pipes and electrical components, and control panels. The Capacity of this system would be 10,000 gallons which is a 3-day supply for the OHV area. The project would use existing delivery infrastructure and would not increase the water supplied or affect the number of visitors to the park.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- Other Location Info
- west of Patterson
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction or conversion of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.