Ground Operations - Frank Raines Regional OHV Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Ground Operations - Frank Raines Regional OHV Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The ground operations project will fund routine maintenance and improvements to the existing facilities at Frank Raines Regional OHV Park. The project also helps fund a full-time Park Maintenance Worker III and additional seasonal maintenance workers. This grant work will focus specifically on a continuance of the fencing project and purchasing needed equipment such as a backhoe.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.