Monitoring Wells North Trumble Recycled Water Storage Pond
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Monitoring Wells North Trumble Recycled Water Storage Pond
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) proposes to expand the existing Trumble Road Recycled Water Storage area with two new ponds to allow greater storage capacity to meet peek demands in the summer. To evaluate and to understand potential construction issues that may be associated with wetting front from existing Trumble Road Pond, EMWD is proposing to install a set of monitoring wells to evaluate groundwater conditions and qualify from the existing storage pond.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x 4545
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Monitoring wells are required to collect data, evaluate, and understand potential construction issues that may be associated with wetting from the existing Trumble pond.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.