Rice Canyon Facilities Planning
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Rice Canyon Facilities Planning
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would develop and prepare a site plan to enhance and sustain current OHV use while allowing for other recreational uses, such as target shooting, to safely occur within the Rice Canyon open OHV area. The project would allow the BLM to improve the current design while delineating and separating OHV parking and access from unsafe target shooting. The project includes an engineered site plan to identify a sustainable area for OHV use, a cadastral review of BLM boundary's to ensure future development does not encroach on private lands, and necessary cultural, botanical, hydrological and biological studies to complete the required National Environmental Policy Act Environmental Assessment documentation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- Other Location Info
- near Doyle
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.