Overlay Project-Between Peanut and Hayfork
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Overlay Project-Between Peanut and Hayfork
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will place a 0.10-foot thin blanket overlay on approximately 5.5 miles of State Route 3, between the Communities of Peanut and Hayfork in Trinity County. The work will include: localized areas of deterioration with a digout repair strategy, backing shoulders to standard, and adjusting/upgrading guardrail, to meet current standards as needed. Except for parking, staging and material stockpiling, all work remain with the roadway hinge points.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2084
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.