Fort Safe Special Recreation Management Area (SRMA) Acquisition
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Fort Safe Special Recreation Management Area (SRMA) Acquisition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the activities required for acquisition of 645 acres of private land, which is surrounded by BLM lands open to OHV use. Unauthorized OHV use currently takes place on these private parcels. The acquisition will cause no effect on the physical environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 574-1574
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.