Tungsten Hills Cultural Resource Surveys
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Tungsten Hills Cultural Resource Surveys
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would perform a cultural inventory and evaluation of the Tungsten Hills. The purpose of the project is to determine appropriate restoration techniques and treatments. Routes would be subjected to a Class III, complete cultural resources inventory using transects on each side of the route spaced no more than 20 meters from centerline. All sites would be fully mapped, using GPS technology, and documented in the field. All sites would be entered on State DPR523 site record forms, entered into the GIS and sumitted to the Eastern Information Cener for trinomial designations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-5174
- Inyo Mono
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.