Stanislaus National Forest Summit Long Valley Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Stanislaus National Forest Summit Long Valley Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of conducting National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) analysis and decision documentation for a restoration project in Long Valley in the Summit Ranger District.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- Other Location Info
- near Pinecrest
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.