Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0266-R1, Armor Eroding Stream Bank By Installing rock Deflectors
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0266-R1, Armor Eroding Stream Bank By Installing rock Deflectors
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment: Install rock deflectors to armor a 100 foot section along the north bank of Mill Creek in the Tenmile Creek watershed. Some vegetation will be disturbed as a result of this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project invovles measures intended to protect an existing eroding stream bank on Mill Creek.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.