Class 1* Permit Modification, change of ownership from San Joaquin Filter Recycling (SJFR) to World Oil-San Joaquin, LLC (WOSJ)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Class 1* Permit Modification, change of ownership from San Joaquin Filter Recycling (SJFR) to World Oil-San Joaquin, LLC (WOSJ)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) is approving a Class 1 Permit Modification for the Standardized Hazardous Waste Facility Permit (Standardized Permit), Series C issued on January 26, 2009 to the San Joaquin Filter Recycling, LLC (SJFR), pursuant to regulatory authority granted under California Code Of Regulations (CCR), Title 22, Ddivision 4.5 and California Health and Safety Code (H&SC) Chapter 6.5. On October 27, 2011, SJFR submitted a Class 1 Modification application requesting the ownership name of the Facility be changed from SJFR to WOSJ on the Standardized Permit.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Permit Renewal Team 700 Heinz Avenue, Suite 200
Berkeley, CA 94710-2721
Phone : (510) 540-3933
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061 (b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No possibility that the activities in question may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.