Fluoridation Addition to Golden state Water Company Southwest District Well
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Fluoridation Addition to Golden state Water Company Southwest District Well
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the lead agency, will be issuing a water supply permit to Golden State Water Company for the addition of fluoridation to multiple well sites throughout the Southwest District of Golden State Water Company.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
500 North Central Ave., Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Gardena Hawthorne Inglewood Inglewood, Gardena, La Canada-Flintridge, Lawndale, ... La Canada-Flintridge Lawndale
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The addition of fluoridation treatment will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.