Stanislaus National Forest Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Stanislaus National Forest Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would provide ground operations activities including operations and maintenance, routine route repair, asphalt overlay, information kiosk maintenance, signing, soil conservation, habitat management plan implementation, and equipment and materials purchases.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- Other Location Info
- near Mi-Wok
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities Operations and Maintenance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.