Lancaster Sheriff's Station - Dispatch Area Renovation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department
- Document Title
- Lancaster Sheriff's Station - Dispatch Area Renovation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will renovate a portion of the exisitng Station. The 1,200-square foot work area represents approximately 3% of the 40,700-square foot Station. The Project will demolish and rebuild/replace certain interior non-bearing walls, doors, windows, modular workstations, cabinetry, and finishes. The Project will not affect the use or footprint of the work area or Station. Upon completion of the Project, the occupant load of the work area is expected to increase by two (2). The Project will improve the Department's ability to respond to request for law enforcement services by reconfiguring the work area.
- Contact Information
Gary T.K. Tse
Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department
1000 South Fremont Avenue Building A-9 East, Fifth floor, Unit 47
Alhambra, CA 91803
Phone : (626) 300-3003
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Based on currently available data, the Project involves negligible or no expansion of an exisitng facility, and there are no cumulative impacts, unusal circumstances, or other limitinig factors that would invalidate the exemption identified above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.