Carrizo Plain National Monument, Temblor Mountains Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Carrizo Plain National Monument, Temblor Mountains Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project requests funding to develop a restoration plan for decommissioning off-system trails in Carrizo Plain National Monument and conduct an environmental assessment of the project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- Kern San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA review.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.