Plumas National Forest Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Plumas National Forest Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would consists of ground operations, funding for equipment, staff, and supplies to perform ongoing operations and maintenance activities on approximately 185 miles of winter snowmobile routes, 4,482 miles of summer roads and trails, and 866 miles of ungroomed winter trails. Maintenance of roads and trails would include log clearing, brushing, culvert and ditch cleaning, re-grading, tread repair, erosion control, installation of OHV barriers and trail marker signage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- Butte Lassen Plumas Sierra Yuba
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alteration to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.