Sierra National Forest Forestwide Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sierra National Forest Forestwide Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would provide funding to perform maintenance on approximately 73 miles of roads and 171 miles of trails utilized by OHVs as well as surveys of OHV uses and trail conditions. Erosion control structures and barriers would also be installed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- Fresno Madera Mariposa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alteration to Land. Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.