Sierra National Forest Restoration Planning for Decommissioning
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sierra National Forest Restoration Planning for Decommissioning
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would fund a planning analysis and information collection for the decommissioning of off-system trails in two watersheds.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- Fresno Madera Mariposa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.