Class 1 Permit Modification for Kinsbursky Brothers Supply Incorporated (KBSI)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Class 1 Permit Modification for Kinsbursky Brothers Supply Incorporated (KBSI)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC), pursuant to regulatory authority granted under California Code of Regulations, section 66270.42, is considering approval of a Class 1 Permit Modification on the Hazardous Waste Facility Permit issued on June 14, 2011 to Kinsbursky Brothers Supply, Inc. (KBSI). The permit modification proposal will 1) reconfigure the filter cake storage shed location to improve the battery operation's efficiency and productivity; 2) update contingency emergency contact information and equipment location; and 3) update the closure plan.
- Contact Information
Chia Rin Yen
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Office of Planning 9211 Oakdale Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone : (818) 717-6681
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- General Rule. No possibility that this project will have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.