Bowtie Parcel Geotech Boring II
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Bowtie Parcel Geotech Boring II
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This review precedes the issuance of a Right-Of-Entry Permit. The project is the drilling of 5 more one-foot wide holes, 160' deep, to inform the City of Los Angeles on geologic structure in the area before they build a drainage system nearby.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Angeles District 1925 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302-1909
Phone : (818) 880-0365
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in comliance with Section 15300.2.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.