Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0041-R1, Hunter Creek Off-Channel Fisheries Restoration Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0041-R1, Hunter Creek Off-Channel Fisheries Restoration Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment to install eight large woody debris jams, deepen an existing off-channel alcove, and plant native conifer trees along an approximately 400-foot reach on the west side of Hunter Creek during low to intermittent flows.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to land. Small habitat restoration projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.