Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0107-R1, Stream & Floodplain Enhancement of Hunter Creek Project, Del Norte County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0107-R1, Stream & Floodplain Enhancement of Hunter Creek Project, Del Norte County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment to install 20 to 25 large woody debris structures during low to intermittent flows and outside wetted channel, and plant native conifer trees along the west side of Hunter Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alteration to land. Samll habitat restoration projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.