Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0103-R1, Mr. Terry Ellis Seep Well Construction and Diverison
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0103-R1, Mr. Terry Ellis Seep Well Construction and Diverison
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to construction of a new seep well on the bank of the Trinity River and the diversion of water, pursuant to a legal water subsequent revisions approved by the DFG in writing. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction of limited numbers of new, small facilites or structures, installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures; and the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modifications are made.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.